Saturday 22 February 2014

L'Occitane Almond Milk Concentrate.

 
And I'm back...It has been a while...a very long while, but I am back and ready to post awayyy!
 
I thought I would start of by sharing with you a product I have just discovered and am a little in love with. The L'Occitane Milk Concentrate with almond milk is a slightly pricey but very much worth it body lotion. It's not often I get excited about a body moisturiser it is one of those things I just choose whichever one looks or smells nice but this one I really love. It has a subtle sweet almond smell that isn't over powering when applied and comes gorgeously packaged in a glass jar (definitely something I will reuse!). The thing I most love about it though is how soothing it is especially for dry winter skin in need of a little TLC. The product is quite thick but doesn't become greasy when applied, instead  it leaves a lovely silky barrier to protect your skin from this quite miserable winter weather we seem to be having. Saying that it could still be enjoyed throughout the summer for those with a slightly dryer skin type.
 
 
Have you tried any L'Occitane products? I love finding out where all their ingredients come from and definitely want to try some more of the products so would love to hear your suggestions!
 
I hope you enjoyed this post and fingers crossed you will be seeing a little more of me over the few months!
 
Sarah
 
xxx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment