Saturday 22 February 2014

Harry Potter Warner Bros. Studio Tour.




 

 









 


 







 
WOW. What an experience. I honestly did not expect to enjoy the tour as much as I did. I thought I would enjoy it but not being a die hard fan I expected a lot of it to just pass me by...I was definitely wrong there!
 
From the moment I got on the (very full!) shuttle bus to the minute I left, the enchanting atmosphere of the studios took me to a whole other world giving me a taste of what it must have been like to film over the years for the very lucky cast and crew. I won't give too much away about the layout but every detail has been catered for and all the effort gone into keeping the iconic landmarks of the film is just crazy. You even get to see all the intricate models created by the artists before the real set was actually made. I also loved how all the scenes were set out as if the students of Hogwarts were living there and had just gone out to their potions class or for a quiditch match! In total there is two huge studios connected by an outside space full of different cars and the famous Privet Drive (you can also get butter beer here!). I left the studios bubbling with excitement for Harry Potter and even picked up the first book from the gift shop on my way out (I know, shameful I never ready any of the books when I was younger). I would with out a doubt recommend this to anyone and everyone even if you don't see yourself as a fan you will be when you leave!
 
Have any of you been on the studio tour?
 
Sarah
 
xxx
 
P.S. if you do decide to go book an early tour as me and my friend spent nearly 3 hours in there but could have spent longer if we hadn't been restricted by time as we went to a later tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment